Re: Backporting bug fixes to 1.0?

What I find incredibly hilarious is that ColumnStore and MariaDB are forks.

They love the GPL, and think it is great when they can make money from it.

MySQL was bought for 1B dollars after all, and then forked to continue earning Monty money and hurting the community - solely because the GPL said he could.

MariaDB is as bad as any FUD said Oracle would be - possibly worse.  And that isn't FUD, I judge actual actions, not potential ones.

Sent from my iPhone