Re: New Question: Locking/deadlocking on temp tables?

Hi,

I don't have the email on hand, but it was acknowledged by MariaDB that
this system is inefficient. I'm not the first one to complain about it.  I
figure I should keep complaining about it, since there was a promise to fix
it.  I'll refrain from characterizing the current situation with an
negative statements.

--Justin