Re: MariaDB Server 10.3 notes

And if I sound annoyed when talking about TokuDB performance, I am a bit. I
wish someone else documented the performance problems it has. The problems
are known but not much has been shared to explain them.  That has been left
to me as I am promoting the other write-optimized storage engine for MySQL.
A lot of extremely talented people worked on TokuDB. A few (hello Rich)
continue to help with it. One of them is related to me (hello Tim). One of
them works for my employer (Zardosht). I wish more of them worked for my
employer (anon, anon, anon). Now I get to be the jerk.