Re: MariaDB Server 10.3 notes

Mariadb should understand the comparison between Myrocks and Tokudb, and
let their current users decide what should be in the product.   It is their
product and their responsibility.  Unfortunately, I am no longer working on
database software as my primary focus, so I can not make any significant
changes to the Tokudb software; it is what it is.