Re: MariaDB Server 10.3 notes

Doesn't the Bing team port rocks?  Obviously there is interest in support for Windows in Redmond, but apparently not for TokuDB.

The market decides.  It has been demonstrated that TokuDB isn't precisely general purpose, so the desire to port it is lesser.

Plenty of people run Windows and MySQL in production.  They just aren't members of our community, because we tend to ostracize them for their OS choice.

Sent from my iPhone