Re: MariaDB Server 10.3 notes

I was a software developer at Tokutek working on TokuDB.  If I wanted to
continue working on TokuDB, Tokutek had to make money to pay for the
expenses of running a company.  Supporting TokuDB on Windows led to
absolutely no business, so why would I want to waste time supporting it?
We would jump through hoops to support Windows (or any other platform), but
the money to pay for it was not there.