Re: New MariaDB 10.1.18 Galera setup question

Daniel-

thank you for the response.  I figured it out not more than 10minutes after
I posted the question.

There was no error message, hence the reason I was drawing a blank.  WSREP
was never being started.  I finally looked at the /etc/init.d/mysql script
and noticed it was calling "my.cnf".  I then copied the
/etc/mysql/conf.d/galera to /etc/mysql/my.cnf and bootstrapped teh first
node and it came up just fine.. copied the same procedure on the other two
nodes and worked like a champ.  All three nodes are now behind HAproxies
and works great!

Thank you again for the reach.

Alex

Alex F. Evonosky