Minor version upgrades across a cluster

Hi,

We have a three node MariaDB Galera cluster on version 10.1.14 an we would like to upgrade to 10.1.18. Our approach to this was to offline a node upgrade it and then add it back to the cluster and allow it to do an IST to catch up (rinse and repeat for other two nodes).

However this would mean that we will have a period of time where nodes in the cluster will be on different minor versions, is this safe, or will it possibly cause some kind of data corruption or crash?

Regards

Evertz UK

cbailey@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cbailey@xxxxxxxxxx>

www.evertz.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender (as shown above). Kindly do not reproduce, print or forward any material received in error, please delete it immediately. Evertz UK Limited (Company No. 3458137) is incorporated in England and Wales and has its registered office at 100 Berkshire Place, Wharfedale Road, Winnersh, Wokingham, Berkshire, United Kingdom, RG41 5RD. Evertz Singapore Pte Limited (Company No. 200817005N) is incorporated in Singapore and has its registered office at One Marina Boulevard, #28-00. Singapore 018989.

Follow ups