Re: Problem with Master/Slave <=> Master/Slave <=> Master/Slave Replication

Hello,

Could you please explain what you meant by the following:

> The Documentation in MariaDB Website is not really much helpful as even
> the Default Values MariaDB use prevent a smooth less Syncing of the
> Data. With the Default Values especially the Network Values used by
> MariaDB getting Out of Sync when using a Cluster is guaranteed!

I have never met such issues with the default settings, can you please let
me know what is the problem and which settings you changed? I am happy to
help improving defaults in future versions if needed.