Re: on stored procedures

I would LOVE to see the SQL language receive extensions, or the ability to
plugin a scripting language; something useful like Guile or Lua (not
javascript, what is wrong with people?).

Will we ever see a return of prepared statement parameters that were
introduced then removed in 10.2?

I can achieve a lot more with Routines, Functions, and CONNECT than I can
with a scripting library.

Rich