Re: Download speeds on archive.mariadb.org

Right now I get around 50 kbps on archive.mariadb.org.  This means that a
complete server package (with tests etc.) could take ~10 hours to download.
Or even 4 days with the 6 kbps that Guillaume experiences (all roughly
calculated numbers).

I understand the probems with hosting/storage (incl. costs) and mirrors
refusing to host TB's of archived/historical data. But I don't understand
what it has to do with bandwidth (I assume that the reduced bandwidth is
not because of a lot of simultaneous downloads happening).

-- Peter