Re: Enabling Github integration with JIRA

Hi,

I took a look at this today and apparently Jira show the Development panel
on the right hand side only to users that have been added to the Developers
group. I've now changed this so that anyone logged in to Jira will see the
info.

BR,
Rasmus

--

Rasmus Johansson, VP Engineering
MariaDB | t: +358 50 499 9589 | Skype: ratzpo