Re: LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE

Thank you Andrew.

I think I shouldn't think too much.

I don't know why I didn't think of setting this GLOBAL and reset back once
my load done.

This is actually works: SET GLOBAL local_infile = on

I dd lot of unwanted mess-up in the system by modifying the SELinux context
for the file to mysqldb_t etc. I think I have wasted lot of time instead of
asking forum upfront. Anyway, lot of learnings.

Thank you Andrew and Peter for your insights.