Multiple Mariadb 10.1 instances on Centos 7

I don’t see a mariadb@.service file on centos 7. I need to install multiple instances of mariadb 10.1 though and have them run from systemd (on the same server). The doc page https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/systemd/ <https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/systemd/> says that it’s installed on “some” systems. Apparently, some does not include Centos 7.

So, is there a way to obtain a copy of the relevant file(s) needed to run multiple instances? Perhaps from another distribution? Seems like it’s a much better starting point than trying to create all that myself. Or, will it simply not work?

What is the best way then to run multiple instances on Centos 7?

Steve

Follow ups