Questions to temporary myisam table files

Hallo,

there is a known issue with the repair table function (MDEV-5871, MDEV-8475), which was fixed in MariaDB 10.
Which is fine, but we have still MariaDB 5.5 server running.

So we created our own repairtable function to work around this problem.
For that function I like to know all possible file extensions for temporary myisam table files.
For me temporary myisam table files are these files which are generated when calling "check table", "repair table" or other database functions.

Thanks
Sebastian

Follow ups