Re: Problem Upgrade MariaDb 5.5.52 MariaDb 10.1.22

Thanks for your answer, I understand perfectly, but this is an old system,
I understand the procedure of the update, but I thought there was some
old_mode configuration only to run that database with the options of
mariadb 5.5.52 in mariadb 10.1.22.

Thks,

Wilmer.