Re: searching for etc/my.cnf and CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX

Am 05.04.2017 um 18:57 schrieb MARK CALLAGHAN:
It is different from upstream MySQL in many ways as that page explains.

bla - if it woul dbe just a recompile from the mysql sources it would not be a fork - in 99.9% of all cases IT IS a drop-in-replacement - if you have REAL issues name them - period

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 8:03 AM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx