logrotate

Quick proof of concept logrotate that hasn't really been changed in a while.

The aim is to get this closer to a state for distro maintainers to use
directly.

By using a dedicated SQL user this shouldn't conflict with an existing
user root user (which users always use despite the ability create other
users with SUPER privs). As users will occasional change the password on
the root without taking into account that logrotate typically uses the
same user. Relying on users to update /root/.my.cnf is unreliable.
Giving selinux permissions to allow logrotate read files under /root is
also a little excessive.

Using a dedicated mysqladmin.logrotate this won't conflict with existing
mysqladmin group.

Adds slow query log and general log to the logrotate script. Binary logs
are deliberately omitted (MDEV-11610).

https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/sql_error_log-plugin/ seems to have
its own rotation)

Proposed changes:

https://github.com/MariaDB/server/compare/10.2...grooverdan:10.2-logrotate?expand=1

mysqladmin --local uses SET SESSION SQL_LOG_BIN=0 so I'll change its
implementation to use FLUSH LOCAL ... which would preserve the need to
use RELOAD only privs for logrotate.

Thoughts? Difficulties? Suggestions?

ref:
https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MDEV-11610