Re: thank you for getting MyRocks into MariaDB 10.2

I don't have MyRocks storage engine on my MariaDB 10.2.6 server according
to SHOW ENGINES. So either it is not available in Windows yet or it is a
plugin that must be enabled like is the case with TokuDB. It is an
important storage engine and has to potential to become as big as InnoDB
IMO (unlike TokuDB).

-- Peter