Re: thank you for getting MyRocks into MariaDB 10.2

On Wednesday, 24 May 2017 18:29:26 CEST MARK CALLAGHAN wrote:
> On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 12:35 AM, jocelyn fournier <
>
> jocelyn.fournier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi Mark!
> >

> > Thanks for your hard work on MyRocks too :) Do you know if TokuDB
> > hotbackup works for MyRocks? Or if there's an easy way to hotbackup with
> > both TokuDB and MyRocks tables? I'm planning to convert a few TokuDB
> > tables
> > to test MyRocks in production...
>
> I am not aware of a tool for that.

What about myrocks_hotbackup?
Wouldn't work for both TokuDB and MyRocks, but it would at least cover the
latter, no? I have no idea how well it works with the version of MyRocks in
MariaDB however.

https://github.com/facebook/mysql-5.6/wiki/Physical-backup-with-myrocks_hotbackup

Grs,
Heinz