Re: MyRocks:recommended configuration for DB of several TB ?

Can you be more specific about your performance issues? We want to learn
what can be made better in MyRocks and RocksDB.

Level compaction is enabled by default. To confirm what is being used look
for this in $datadir/.rocksdb/LOG
2017/06/01-09:18:41.867035 7fba2196ea00
 Options.compaction_style: kCompactionStyleLevel

The most important options to change are rocksdb_block_cache_size and
rocksdb_max_background_compactions. There are more that can be set, but it
would be great if changing these were sufficient to resolve your problems.
When compression is enabled I set rocksdb_block_cache_size to 1/3 of RAM. I
usually set rocksdb_max_background_compactions to a value between 1/4 and
1/2 of the CPUs on the server.

What kind of storage do you have -- disk array, disk, fast SSD, less-fast
SSD (TLC NAND)?