Re: Help to compile MariaDB 10.2.6 - Debian 8.8

Debian 8.8 32bit / 64bit
- MariaDB 10.2.6

# cd build-maridb

# cmake . -DBUILD_CONFIG=mysql_release  —> What flags do you recommend me add: ??? with-ssl ??? with-zlib ??? with-… security production server [32bit | 64 bit]

# make
# make install

Thank you

Guillermo Céspedes