Duplication of documentation for binlog annotation and a question on replicate_annotate_row_events not being dynamic

Hi all,

This is a documentation organisation question and a technical question on
replicate_annotate_row_events not being dynamic.

In [1], we can find the documentation for the
options binlog-annotate-row-events and replicate-annotate-row-events, and
[2] points to [1].  However, there is a duplication of that documentation
in [3] and [4], is there a reason for that (there is a risk of those 2
documentation diverging) ?

[1]: https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/annotate_rows_log_event/

[2]: https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/mysqld-options/

[3]:
https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/replication-and-binary-log-server-system-variables/#binlog_annotate_row_events

[4]:
https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/replication-and-binary-log-server-system-variables/#replicate_annotate_row_events

And the technical question about replicate_annotate_row_events: this
variable is not dynamic, is there a reason for that ?  I understand that
this variable could/should only be modifiable while the slave is stopped,
but not being dynamic is not very DBA/SysAdmin/Operator friendly.

Many thanks,

Jean-François Gagné

Follow ups