Re: Can't open shared library '/usr/lib64/mysql/plugin/auth_socket.so'

On 03/07/2017 14:13, Jonathan Gazeley wrote:

It fails to find auth_socket.so, but when I check in yum what provides that file, only MariaDB 5.5 from the CentOS repo has it, but not MariaDB 10.1 from the MariaDB repo. I read in the notes that auth_socket is deprecated and going in 10.2. My config file specifies 'loose-plugin-load=auth_socket'. If I just remove this line, will it work? Will it break wsrep?

In which notes did you read about auth_socket being deprecated?