Re: 10.2.7 and xtradb in changelog

I think this is another result of changelogs being maintaned automatically
(as Harald already noticed). Changelogs is MariaDB are hardly usable unless
you are deeply involved in the coding yourself.  Unlike MySQL/Oracle  be
where you may actually be e4nriched by skim-reading changelogs for new
releases.

-- Peter