How spy database alterations

Hi.

Working with a web application (PHP, Nginx, MariaDB) that doesn't really work
as expected, I'm looking for a way to monitor/spy database alterations done
when some action is performed on the FrontEnd. It would be faster by far than
to read the application's source code.

So is there a non-invasive way to monitor/spy database alterations performed
after a given time, or triggered manually ?

Thanks !

P.S. : I know that I could add triggers on all database operation, but that
would require adding a awful quantity of triggers and would not be easy to
realize.

Follow ups