Re: How spy database alterations

Thanks.

As to MaxScale, it seems that is associated to the Enterprise version of
MariaDB.
As to MySQLProxy (https://downloads.mysql.com/archives/proxy/), it seems a now
forsaken project (no release since 2014, url includes archives), and being
superceeded by MySQL Router (the last being associated to InnoDB Cluster).

I will use either general_log or audit-plugin.

Thanks again, and sorry for having not look for enough in the docs (I was
looking for monitoring or spy keywords and found nothing: I was a bit stupid).