Re: MaxScale (lack of) resilience to Galera cluster changes

Apparently, I was doing something wrong! When I set
"available_when_donor=true" in the Galera Monitor section, it stopped
dropping the client connection (and thus losing the transaction) when I
stopped the non-write master database node.

Methinks I'll go off to re-read the documentation!

PC