Re: Building 10.2 from source issues

Hi, Guillaume!

On Nov 02, Guillaume Lefranc wrote:
> Hi Sergei!
>
> There was no difference at all between the two generated files. The plot
> thickens....

That's imposible. If preprocessed files are identical, they either
compile both or fail both.

May be you had the modified source tree for some reason and now you
reverted that change (intentionally or not) and compilation should work.

Or may be it won't work and you generated these files incorrectly and
there is a difference, in fact.

I don't know. But if preprocessed files are identical, you cannot
possibly have one to compile and other to fail.

Regards,
Sergei
Chief Architect MariaDB
and security@xxxxxxxxxxx