RPM CMake build arguments - Fedora

Hello everybody,

I want to update Fedora SPECfile to the latest best practise.
This time, I want to fix CMake arguments.

As the time flown, we were adding more and more arguments and for many of
them, I'm not sure of their correct values.
Are they (the values) ON/OFF? ON/NO? ...

I already - incorrectly - filed it as a JIRA issue, but it is nicely
formated, so I'd recomment to read it through.
https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MDEV-14344

You can reply to both mail and JIRA, I guess, I'll check them both.

--

I'll be glad for any advice on how the values should look like, because
reading through the Cmake files is kinda hard and slow for me.

--

Michal Schorm
Associate Software Engineer

Follow ups