Re: MariaDB upgrade 10.1 to 10.2 CentOS7

Am 13.11.2017 um 12:50 schrieb Karthick Subramanian:
;)

I got what you are saying. Actually I manually write it in repo file instead of pipe sudo bash, but for simplicity sake for the steps, I mentioned from the instruction from the site.

But its a good pointer that you have mentioned about this.

that bullshit is really on a offical page?

even Adobe is capable making release packages containing repo-files and the GPG key

[harry@rh:~]$ rpm -q --filesbypkg adobe-release-x86_64-1.0-1.noarch
adobe-release-x86_64      /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-adobe-linux
adobe-release-x86_64      /etc/yum.repos.d/adobe-linux-x86_64.repo