Re: MariaDB 10.3.4 installation blocked ny MS "WindowsDefender" malware protection

I would translate the dialog like this (but on a system with an English
locale it may not be exactly like this).

"Windows Defender Smartscreen prevented an unknown app in starting. You may
possibly expose your system to a security risk, if you are running this
app".