Re: MariaDB 10.3.4 consumes extremely much CPU onWindows.

It happens always and immediately when I start the 10.3.4 mysqld process
(as a service with "net start .." or from Control Panel .. Administration
.. Services).  I think one dump will do as it is esactly the same thing
everytime.

The dump is 4.6 GB. I just have to figure out how to transfer it!  Is a
shared link to Google Drive OK (it is uploading now)?