Re: MariaDB 10.3.4 consumes extremely muchCPUonWindows.

One more file (mysqld2.zip) available for VV on Google Drive. This is
server running with same configuration as before.

"innodb_page_cleaners=1" did the trick. Task manager now reports 0% CPU for
all running 'mysql' processes (that are all idle), and thus also for the
one that is the MariaDB 10.3.4 server executable.

The my.ini was created by your installer back in 12.3.0/12.3.1 days (I
mostly run simple test cases so I do not care much about configuration and
the box has 32 GB so I rarely increase or decrease a setting in
configuration). Attached with the "innodb_page-cleaners" addition as
proposed by you