Re: MariaDB threads optimalization

Am 07.02.2018 um 11:28 schrieb Sergey Vojtovich:
I'm afraid query cache doesn't scale well. Try turning it off

well, the question is why on a read-bound workload because there is no valid reason that it locks reads for other threads

and no remove query-cache like MySQL 8.0 is no solution because when you have a few terrible optimized queries on your server which takes seconds to run query-cache will save your ass while you can (and we did) write known fast queries with "select SQL_NO_CACHE" to get the locking relaxed