[MARIADB 5.5] Profiling truncated

Hello, I'm trying to profile a very long query in production (MariaDB 5.5)
using "set session profiling = 1" but when I run the command "show profile
for query 1", there is only the only 100 last steps of the query.
It's the same checking in "INFORMATION_SCHEMA.PROFILING"
I understand the parameter "profiling_history_size" is the maximum number
of queries and not the maximum steps stored fora query.
=> How can I change the number of steps available in the result of the
profiling ?

Thanks and Regards

*Fabien CLERC*

<https://www.facebook.com/Yieloo-184624595039051/?fref=ts>
<https://twitter.com/intraknow>
<https://plus.google.com/+Intraknow?hl=fr>
  fabien.clerc@xxxxxxxxxx

*Editeur de la solution intra'know*
Espace performance 3 - Bâtiment Z - 35769 Saint-Grégoire
 www.intraknow.com
<https://www.intra-know.com/yieloo/admin/cciaux/modif/www.intraknow.com>
 02 99 55 15 03

Follow ups