Re: build broken again -> Fwd: [MariaDB Announce] MariaDB 10.2.13, MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.0.3 and MariaDB Connector/ODBC 2.0.16 now available

Hi, Reindl!

On Feb 13, Reindl Harald wrote:
> can we have a release which simply builds?
> see my complaint about 10.2.12
> 10.2.13 is also broken
> different place
>
> would you guys mind sent out a link to the users list *before* GA
> annoucements so that such likely easy to fix bugs can be fixed *before*
> the announcement?

No, of course, we wouldn't. Our builds are public anyway.
But I think it's the wrong approach.
Now I've added two new builders to buildbot, one builds without
performance schema, the other builds without partitioning.
So, from now on, if the source doesn't compile that way, we'll see it at
once and fix it.

In other words - sorry for the troubles, won't happen again.

Are there any other your compilation option that were causing troubles
recently?

Regards,
Sergei
Chief Architect MariaDB