Re: procedure to change database encryption with file_key_management plugin?

Hi Obsa,

Thank you for sharing this link, sounds interesting. In case you succeed
with this Vault implementation, kindly share us your experience (may be a
blog post on this). I am also looking for implementing something similar
without AWS KMS option.

Thank you.