Re: Installing MariaDB Alongside MySQL

Hi Reindl,

Den 5. maj 2018 kl. 12.42 skrev Reindl Harald <h.reindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> get rid of that damned /etc/init.d/mariadb crap
> WTF is "ExecStart=/etc/init.d/mariadb start"
>
> put your service in /etc/systemd/system/mariadb.service and you are done
>
> no idea what you did not understand in the ExecStart from my sample above

This is a public mailing list, and as such goes out to a lot of people. Can you please leave out the profanities and arrogance in your future posts? It's unnecessary, it scares off beginners, it reflects badly on the project and quite frankly makes following this list much less enjoyable than it should be.

Thanks,
Erik