Re: Python 3 Handler Socket

Hi Roberto,

This is something I played with a few years ago in python 3.4, I had some
success but nothing production worthy, just hacks.

Did you see this in the MariaDB 10.4 plans?

   - Python Connector - MariaDB Foundation (Vicentiu)

Handlersocket should definitely be a feature of the connector and I really
want to help with this!

MS and IBM have already done great work to integrate python for analytics
workloads with their databases and to overcome the biggest overhead;
serialisation.

I would love to help MariaDB with the python connector.