Re: MariaDB crashes because of "long semaphore wait" after migrating from 10.1 to 10.3

Hi!

I have cc'ed the maria-developers mailing list as this is potentially a dev
issue and also the devs responsible for Windows and InnoDB development.
There might be some people on vacation right now, but this should get
looked into in a week or two at most.

Let's find a solution for your problem. :)

Vicentiu