Re: Chewing Through Swap - Swappiness = 0

VSZ is in theory the max size your process can reach if fully allocating
resources, so usually (if there are no mistakes in the process) you should
have more physical memory than your VSZ (at least for MySQL, this isn't the
case for other workloads).

Regards