From: Maria-discuss <maria-discuss-bounces+rhys.campbell=swisscom.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Alessandro Ren <dirty.ren@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 04 July 2018 14:50:29
Cc: maria-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Maria-discuss] Replication Problem

  About replication, I dont let it stop on duplicate keys, I prefer to use slave-skip-errors = all and let the primary key on the tables take care of duplicate records.
  Replication will only stop if something is corrupted, which may be your case. Some position the the binlog got lost in the power outage and you will have to reposition the master slave binlog, probably loosing some data on one side.

   []s.