Re: Looking for mariadb-plugin-aws-key-management package on Ubuntu 18.04

I did a little more digging, and it appears that the 10.3
aws-key-management plugin did at one time exist in the repos but doesn't
any longer. Does anyone know why? In the meantime, while I'd like to use
MariaDB 10.3, if I install 10.2 instead, I can find the aws plugin, so I'll
have to go this route for now.