Re: “system user” in SHOW PROCESSLIST

I'm pretty sure, or at least I thought that MariaDB/MySQL both used the
same scheme of identifying system users as differentiated from regular
users via another attribute besides the name string itself. In MSSQL if you
execute:

USE Master
> select * from sys.dm_exec_sessions

All users with a session_id ≤ 50 is a system login.

Travis Runyard
travisrunyard@xxxxxxxxx