Re: how to file a problem / bug ?

Hi,

If you're looking to report bugs, you can find the MariaDB Jira here: https://jira.mariadb.org

What sort of a problem did you encounter? It's possible that it's not a bug so some more details would be good.

Markus

On 3/14/19 13:19, Norbert Zawodsky wrote:
Hello to everybody!

I hope that this mailing list is the right place to ask this question...

I have been using mysql, and since it came out mariadb, for years now without any problem. Now, something serious (a bug ?) suddendly happened. (mariadb server crashed and a whole table was gone afterwards. So I wonder where would be the right place to communicate / discuss this problem?

Hope that someone here can point me in the right direction.

regards,
Norbert