Re: mysqld --initialize

Hi!

Please accept my vote against this feature. I don't think mysqld should
carry
code that is otherwise only needed for initialisation.

At the same time I'm not big fan of mysql_install_db. My preference is to
have some C++ mariatool that would replace both mysql_install_db and
mysqld_safe (and may be even more shell stuff).

Regards,
Sergey