Re: How do I determine if versions of phpMyAdmin before 4.8.5 is SQL Injectable using sqlmap?

Reindl's (funny) comments aside.  Why still use phpMyAdmin in this day and
age.  Nearly every maria/percona/mysql client supports ssh tunneling.
SequelPro on Mac, Heidi (or others) on Windows, and any windows client
running through wine if your desktop/laptop is linux.  Also developers can
just use intellij or similar IDE's that have a database pane.

Trusting administration to an exposed phpMyAdmin in this day and age
frightens me greatly.  Also if you had an HIDS server running to track bad
phpMyAdmin logins i bet there would be a ton of alerts.  I've blocked all
such attempts in my IPS even though i don't have phpMyAdmin.

I realize this does not answer your question, but if this fits into your
architecture i'd say good by to that web interface.

my $.02