Re: mariadb 10.3.15 doesn't work

Out of curiosity, why doesn't this release get pulled from repositories.  I
understand all of the rationale behind no tests until the bug hits(and
agree with it), i've been using mysql since 4.06, or 3.x i believe.  I've
never seen a "use [database]" case a segfault.  I realize
information_schema is special as is performance_schema.  This is just a
question, not a judgement.

Best,
Jeff