Re: Issues cross-compiling MariaDB for ARM

Hi Marko,

I found that option, but eventually ran into a different issue. It turns
out that zlib isn't being found by the linker, even if I explicitly set
the path. Are there any examples of working toolchain.cmake files
you/anyone else knows of?

I think it's mostly because I'm misconfiguring that file somehow, but
I'm not sure how.

Hamish